- THE ODISHA GAZETTE
- EXTRAORDINARY PUBLISHED AUTHORITY
- No.593 CUTTACK MONDAY, JUNE 10 1996 / JAISTHA 20, 1918
- LAW DEPARTMENT
- NOTIFICATION The 101th June 1996
NO. 11112 Legis. - the following Act of the Odisha Legislative Assemblyhaving been assented to by the Governor on the 6th June, 1996 hereby published for general information.
ODISHA ACT 10 OF 1996
THE ODISHA SECONDARY EDUCATION (AMENDMENT) ACT, 1996
AN ACT FURTHER TO AMEND THE ODISHA SECONDARY EDUCATION ACT, 1953
- Short Title : this Act may be called the Odisha Secondary Education (Amendment) act, 1996
- Amendment of section 12 : In the Odisha Secondary Education Act 1953 (hereinafter referred to as the Odisha Act 10 of 1953 Principal Act)
- section 12 shall be renumbered as sub-section (1) thereof; and
- after sub-section (1) so renumbered, the following sub-section shall be added, namely "(2) The Board shall have such other funds as prescribed and maintain such accounts as the board may determine."
- Amendment of section 21 : In the principal Act in sub-section (2 of secton 21, after clause (m), the following clause shall be inserted, namely "(m-1) the constitution, maintenance and administration of the pension fund for the benefit of the employees and officers of the Board "
By order of the Governor
Secretary to Government